A Few Of My Favorite Things


 

My favorite things include:

My record player. It was my favorite Christmas gift that was given to me by my boyfriend’s aunt, so it reminds me of friends and family. My record collection is small but building- I have my favorite Daniel Caesar album and some older records that I stole from my parents.

My accessories. Though I don’t event wear them that often, my little star clips and hand-made beaded jewelry remind me of childhood and playfulness. These are some of the small things that bring me joy in my tiny, empty dorm room that connect me to the friends who I made them and purchased them with.

My coffee. At one point, I tried to quit drinking caffeine, but I gave up because of how much more easily I can focus. It’s a small treat that I like to tell myself I deserve. The cup that I drink it out of was a hand-me-down from my grandmother who I miss so much. 

My AirPods. Listening to all kinds of music is another tool I use to get school and art work done and also to focus in the gym. AirPods are useful for blocking out unwanted noise ;)

My art supplies. I would be nowhere without my art supplies. These unused paintbrushes represent my years of loving and exploring the world of art, as well as all of the wonderful teachers, professors, and mentors who have taught me what I know thus far.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surface Pattern Design